Thursday, September 15, 2011

Classic Bike Article and Autumn Classic at Prescott

Classic Bike Article

If any of you read Classic Bike (Classic Bike Web Page) you may have spotted that I have made it into another magazine due to my sketching exploits at the VMCC Festival of 1000 Bikes. The guys at Classic Bike liked my work so much that they kindly included me in a small article in this months issue. If you have not seen the article click on the image below.

Special thanks to Rick Parkington for a smashing little mention in the magazine.




Autumn Classic at Prescott 1st & 2nd October


The Last Event at Prescott is being held on the 1st weekend of October I will be there hosting a stall and getting about with the sketchpad. I missed this event last year and so I'm very much looking forward to it this year. It is an all American weekend with a whole plethora of Flatheads and vintage hot rods going up the hill. Also the Wall of Death will be thrilling audiences throughout the weekend, I'm hoping to be able to catch one of their shows as I've been waiting a while to see them perform.

More info on the Autumn Classic can be found on the Bugatti Owners Club Website:

Hope to see you there.


Blog Revamp
On a final note you may have noticed that I have just revamped the Blog Page to include a shop as well as a few other extra features. The blog is a continual work in progress and I always welcome comments and constructive criticism, in order to improve it. Hope you like the improvements!