Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The 33rd Carole Nash Bristol Classic MotorCycle Show

Over the weekend of the 16th - 17th Feburary I joined my friends at Vintage and Veteran for another weekend of sketching wonderful early motorcycles at the Carole Nash Bristol Classic MotorCycle Show. To find out more about Vintage and Veteran please visit their website it is full of fantastic motorcycles for sale, with tons of pictures of each bike:

www.vinandvet.eu


New shirts and artwork and sketchbooks on display.

1914 61inch Indian V Twin


(ink sketch)

This motorcycle is for sale at Vintage and veteran follow this link to see it:

Close up of the wonderful indian V Twin

1928 AJS K9 500cc


(ink sketch)


If you can spot the mistake on the sketch above contact me with your answer and I'll give you a free gift if you are correct!

1910 Douglas 350cc Twin


Here are some other finds from the weekend:


1931 Rudge Dirt Track

Indian Scrambler in the Autojumble
Ossa Trials also in the Autojumble

1925 Bradshaw Matador  350cc

1957 Excelsior Consort C10


1950 AJS Model 16

1971 Triumph Trident 750cc Drag Bike
I'm sure I've featured this Triumph Drag Bike in a previous post.

Some very interesting modes of transport were being displayed on the NACC stand.
For more information on the NACC which is a fantastic Autocycle Club with a really good magazine please go to their website:

www.thebuzzingclub.co.uk


I'm not sure whether this is a genuine bike or a construct of someone brilliant imagination.
I will find out more and update this post.


1941 Sun Autocycle